The news headlines about Thomas Cook Holidays financial woes certainly makes worrying reading especially if you’ve already booked your Majorca holiday with them.
Hopefully they’ll pull through and carry on to be a successful provider of Majorca holidays for the UK holidaymaker.
If you haven’t yet booked your Majorca holiday then we’d suggest a serious look at the TUI Group owned duo of First Choice Holidays and TUI Holidays . They appear to be a very financially sound group.
- TUI Holidays – Majorca holidays from the biggest name in package holidays.
- First Choice Holidays – All-Inclusive Majorca Holidays.
TUI Airways fly to Majorca from regional and national airports all across the UK.
If you’re looking for the very best choice of Majorca Holidays for Summer 2019, Winter 2019 and Summer 2020 from a trusted package holiday company then we recommend that First Choice Holidays and TUI Holidays are the ones to go for.
- TUI Holidays – The Very Best Choice of Majorca Holidays from TUI (previously called Thomson Holidays).
- First Choice Holidays – The All-Inclusive Majorca Holidays Specialist.
You’ll fly with TUI Airways from a wide choice of regional and national airports across the UK.
The Majorca-Traveller team are happy to recommend TUI ( Thomson ) and First Choice when choosing your Majorca Holidays!
Book online now for Summer 2019 to Majorca – on sale at First Choice Holidays and TUI Holidays .
- TUI Holidays – Summer 2019 Majorca holidays from the biggest name in package holidays.
- First Choice Holidays – Summer 2019 All-Inclusive Majorca Holidays.
Flying to Majorca with TUI Airways from regional and national airports all across the UK.
If you want to save a little more on your next Majorca Holiday then take a look at these new dedicated discount code pages from Holiday-Traveller that we’ve just added.
These Majorca holiday discount codes will be updated everytime we get new exclusive codes through from TUI Holidays , First Choice Holidays and Marella Cruises .
TUI Majorca Discount Codes
First Choice Majorca Discount Codes..
Marella Discount Codes..
Saga are launching two new ships that will set new standards in cruising for the Over 50′s.
Spirit of Discovery launches in Summer 2019 and Sprit of Adventure in Summer 2020. Cruises are now on sale for both new ships.
We love going to Majorca but we’re also very excited about these new smaller all-balcony ships that will offer boutique luxury cruising at a reasonable price.
If you love cruising but are less keen on busy large ships then take a serious look at Saga Cruises. Saga are extremely popular amongst those in their 50′s looking for a relaxed refined cruising experience.
There’s lots of amazing destinations and you may well find a cruise calling at Majorca . New destinations are being added every year and being smaller ships they can call at many ports that the larger ships cannot reach.
It’s a very exciting development for Saga and their cruises may make a welcome change from a traditional Majorca holiday.
Take a look!
Click-Here…. to visit the Saga Cruises website.
So, will it be Majorca for your next holiday or a Saga Boutique Cruise?
Flying off to Majorca isn’t your only choice for a holiday in 2019 or 2020. Cruises have become a lot more popular and they’re a lot better value than you may think..
You can sail direct from the UK or join a fly-cruise and you may even manage to visit Majorca for a day. Even if you can’t cruise to Majorca you can still enjoy lots of different ports and experiences.
We love Majorca but are more than happy to sail off on a cruise adventure every now and then.
You’ll find some amazing itineraries offered by P and O, Marella, Fred Olsen and TUI Cruises.
Click-Here…. to visit the P and O Cruises website.
Click-Here…. to visit the Marella Cruises website.
Click-Here…. to visit the Fred Olsen Cruises website.
Click-Here…. to visit the TUI Cruises website.
Have an amazing holiday whether it be to Majorca or further afield.
New! 2020 Majorca are now on sale at First Choice Holidays and Thomson Holidays .
- Thomson Holidays – A wide range of 2020 Majorca holidays to suit all tastes.
- First Choice Holidays – 2020 All-Inclusive Majorca Holidays.
Both operators use TUI Airways from a wide choice of regional and national airports all across the UK.
It’s started turning colder so why not look for a nice Majorca autumn break to the sun with First Choice Holidays or Thomson Holidays ?
- Thomson Holidays – A wide range of Majorca holidays to suit all tastes.
- First Choice Holidays – Only offer All-Inclusive Majorca Holidays.
Both use TUI Airways from a wide choice of regional and national airports all across the UK.
Looking at your next Majorca holiday but can’t decide where to stay? Why not try a cruise? They’re a lot better value than you may think and visit some amazing ports. You may even manage to visit Majorca for a day.
Even if you can’t cruise to Majorca you can still have an amazing adventure to many different countries day after day.
It’s worth a browse before you decide. There’s regular sailings from Southampton and also a wide choice of fly-cruises from local UK airports.
Maybe swap Majorca airport this time and arrive somewhere on a relaxing cruise instead?
Click-Here…. to visit the P and O Cruises website.
There’s still loads of choice of late Majorca Summer 2019 Holidays departing in September or October 2018 with many discounts and free child places too.
Here’s some of the best websites to book your late Summer 2018 Majorca Holiday:
1. TUI Holidays – Widest Choice of 2018 Summer Majorca Holidays
2. First Choice Holidays – All-Inclusive Summer 2018 Majorca Holidays
3. Jet2 Holidays – Summer 2018 Holidays departing from Local UK Airports
4. Thomas Cook Holidays – Majorca Summer Holiday Operators
5. TUI Luxury Holidays – Premium & Luxury Summer 2018 Majorca Holidays
6. Onthebeach.co.uk – Build-Your-Own Majorca Summer Holiday in 2018
7. Club 18-30 Holidays – High Energy Summer 2018 Package Holidays!
Specific Area Specialist:
8. Olympic Holidays – Greece, Turkey, India and so much more in 2018
9. Balkan Holidays – Holidays to Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro
There’s still time for an amazing late Majorca Summer Holiday in 2018.